1. Help! I can not load the meshes in my 3D program.
- You first have to unzip the files with Winzip, Winrar
or a pogram that can extract *.ZIP files.
2. Damned! What the hell is *.3DS format? And how can
I use it?
- The most common format would be DXF. But I decided
to take 3DS. The reason is simple. In the DXF format
the normals are often interpreted wrong. If you import
a DXF file into a 3D program it often seems to have
"holes" of missing polygons. But most time
they are only inverted. As far as I know in 3DS format
this is not the case.
- If your program can not read / import 3DS you should
I tried to make this site as much distinctly as possible.
If there is a question about something, please send me
and i will answer your question. moreover i post this
question here in case someone else has the same problems.